Do you want to create an awesome web application but aren’t sure where to start?
Hi, I’m Nick and for the last year I've been teaching thousands of happy
students how to deploy web applications with Docker.
Now I want to teach you how to develop PRODUCTION READY web applications with
Most learning material out there only teaches you how to build toy examples
and throw out lines like “you wouldn’t want to do this in production…”, but
then they never tell you the REAL way to do it.
Imagine how awful you’d feel after spending your time and hard earned money but
still had to do a ton of research to complete your project. I’ve been there,
done that and it’s not fun.
Instead, a large portion of the code base in my course is battle hardened from running in production on multiple projects.
I’ll be at your side explaining my thought process along the way while we build
up a multi thousand line application together.
You’re going to walk away with everything you need to feel confident building
your own web applications.
"Wow, what an amazing resource you've made. The app source is amazingly concise (clearly years of experience distilled). Honestly, it's the handsomest web app code base I've ever seen. - David N."
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn by taking my course:
- Learn how to use Docker to “Dockerize” a web application
- Learn what Flask is and how to use its features in your applications
- Learn how to create a Python 2 and 3 compatible code base
- Learn how to use PostgreSQL, Redis and Celery with Flask
- Create a full blown user management system
- Create a flexible custom admin interface
- Accept both recurring and microtransaction credit card payments
- Deal with both HTML template and JSON responses
- Logging, middleware and error handling
- Database migrations and internationalization (i18n)
"I have been working with Flask for the past 3 years and have been a technical reviewer on the Mastering Flask Packt book, even so, I am learning so much form you! - Pedro B."
What makes Flask awesome?
Why is Docker worth using?
- Based on one of the most popular computer languages in the world (Python)
- Minimalistic and easy to get started
- Lightning fast (Pinterest’s API serves 12+ billion requests / day with Flask)
- Vibrant community and ecosystem (hundreds of high quality extensions)
- Profitable for freelancing and consulting
- Saves you from a ton of headaches when setting up development environments
- Easily move an application across environments or servers
- Prevents issues such as “well, it worked on my machine!”
- Makes developing with teams a much more pleasant experience
- You won’t need expensive hosting to deploy your web applications
You won’t just become a Flask master by taking my course but you’ll also gain the confidence in developing web applications so that you can command the hourly rates
you deserve as a software developer.
This could be done through increasing your rates as a freelancer or negotiating
a higher salary at your job. In my years working as a consultant and talking to
a lot of developers, I discovered that most developers are not confident in their
ability to fulfill work that is requested of them.
Some of them are even afraid to bid on or accept contract work.
This is actually a very common problem and is described as “Impostor Syndrome”.
I’ve suffered from it for a long time and it has cost me tens of thousands of
dollars and now I want to save you the hardship of making the same mistake.
You might be thinking “Nick, how in the world is a course on Flask going to let
me raise my rates?” and that’s a great question but before I answer that, let’s
just play around with a few numbers:
- If you work 20 hours a week for the next year at $30/hour then you would stand to make $31,200.
- After you double your rate then you would make $62,400 instead.
Wouldn’t you want an extra 30k in your pocket every year? You know, the only
real difference between a $30/hour and $60/hour developer is their mindset.
One of them believes they can fulfill the job, while the other struggles to
believe in themselves.
How will Build a SAAS App with Flask help you generate more income?
Simple, you’re going to get a battle hardened web application that you can use
as a bulletproof base for your next project. You won’t have to sit there second
guessing yourself while researching everything on your own.
You’re getting well tested code that’s been running in production. Tons of
edge cases have been ironed out, and features were added due to real life
needs. Not only that, but I’ll be at your side explaining everything to you
while you make your way through the course.
You’re going to see how the application gets built up from a single file,
all the way to a 4,000+ line project that spans across dozens of files and folders.
If that’s not enough, I’ll be available to answer any questions you have in the
course’s forums and all of my courses come with an unbeatable 30 day guarantee
that’s 100% RISK FREE. If you don’t love the course then I insist you get a
100% refund – no questions asked.
"Definitely delivers on hours and sanity saved! Comprehensive and well worth it. - B.C."