Productive coding with WebStorm
Learn WebStorm or any other JetBrains IDE in one afternoon!
This brief training will show you how to best useÂ WebStorm to be as productive as possible. You will learn many useful tricks to work faster. You'llÂ see all the possibilities to customize the user interface, using keyboard shortcuts andÂ write your code superfastÂ by creating and using Live Templates. AlsoÂ you'll learn how WebStorm supports your workflow and lets you useÂ tools like Gulp, NPM or Github, all without leaving your editor!
The courseÂ is specifically intended forÂ WebStorm, but is also extremely valuable for users of other JetBrainsÂ editors likeÂ IntelliJ, PHPStorm, PyCharm and others.
This course covers the following topics:
- Welcome and introduction
- Downloading and installing WebStorm
- Touring the IDE and setting up your working environment
- Adapting the UI to meet your personal needs
- Using build- and workflow tools right from the IDE
- Git- and Github integration
- Testing your RESTful Services with the RESTÂ Client
- Adding and deleting plugins
- Other tips and tricks