Terraform has gained a lot in popularity lately and is the tool you need to master if you are or about to get into a Ops / DevOps role. You typically use a technology like Ansible, Chef, or Puppet to automate the provisioning of software. Terraform starts from the same principle, infrastructure as code, but focusses on the automation of the infrastructure itself. Your whole Cloud infrastructure (instances, volumes, networking, IPs) can be described in terraform.
In this course you'll learn how to use terraform to automate your infrastructure. I will first show you the basics of terraform and will then explain how to automate infrastructure on AWS using terraform. You can open an AWS account for free to do the labs. I also provide a lot of code examples which you can immediately use to automate your own infrastructure.
- Added AWS Autoscaling lectures
- Added Terraform+Packer Jenkins integration lectures
- Added Terraform with Docker on AWS (ECR and ECS)
- Added Terraform with Jenkins workflow using ECR and ECS
- Added a lecture about useful terraform commands
- Added a demo on how to use terraform show/graph/taint/untaint/import
- Added a lecture and demo about Elastic Beanstalk on AWS
- Added "What's new in terraform v0.8.0"