Do You Want To Create Your Own iPhone and iPad Apps but are not sure where to start? Are you ready to jump right into the exciting world of Swift 2 mobile development but have little or no programming experience? Then this is your course!
This Complete IOS 9 Swift 2 Guide - Make 20 Applications will give you everything your need to start your new career in IOS 9 development using Xcode 7, The course has been structured to support Swift 2, Teaching you all you need to know from creating your first project in Xcode 7 to Submitting to the AppStore.
Create 20 Real Swift 2 Applications throughout the course from fun and simple games to powerfull utility apps using the native features of IOS 9 devices to help you understand the process of creating applications
Sell Your Swift 2 App to Millions of Potential Users and earn extra revenue from Ad networks, Making money has never been so easy!
Not only do you get the best online Swift 2 IOS 9 development course for Xcode 7 but You also get first class responsive support by email, Twitter or on the Udemy forums, So you can rest assure you have full guidance in your new career!
Why Choose This Swift 2, iOS 9 & Xcode 7 Course?
Many programmers learning to create there first Swift 2 application often learn from a boring 300 paged book or a short online video tutorial and are often left with more questions they they asked! This Swift 2, iOS 9 & Xcode 7 course teaches you from the ground up and i never leave you hanging as i support you through each and every step, i am there to assist you when you run into a problem in Xcode 7 and to offer any advice needed and before you know if you will have created your first Swift 2 app and will feel like everything your learned has stuck in your head.
- Understanding Xcode 7, Interface Builder, Simulator and Project Types
- Swift 2: Get to know the new updated language
- Create 20 real applications in Swift 2
- All Objects, Actions and Outlets possible in App Development
- Social Integration: Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Email and more
- Storyboards and nib Files
- Universal Support and Screen Size Support
- Images and Sounds Integration
- Full Featured Swift 2 Apps
- Earning Revenue Ad Networks
- Fun and Simple Swift 2 Games
- Core Data Applications
- Camera Support Applications
- App Store Submission and Update Support