C# is an object oriented programming language developed by Microsoft.
• Digital Clock
• Image slider
• Todo List App
• Word count Tool
• Percentage Calculator
• Maths Addition Interactive Game
The C# project we will create are:
• Currency Converter
• Web Browser
• Ping Pong Game
• Image Upload
• Database driven Login Form
• Matching Pairs Game
• Music Player
A good text editor makes writing code fun and productive.
I will be using sublime text editor for this course. It is a cross platform text editor that will work on any platform like windows and macs.It is free to download and use but recommend that you purchase a full license after trying it out if you enjoy using it.
Another good cross platform text editor is brackets which is open source and completely free to use. By open source I mean developers from around the world can contribute to enhance it.
I will show you how to install Visual Studio, a great IDE for developing in C# applications. Along the way, we will cover topics such as:
• Declare and initialize variables with a variety of data types
• Troubleshoot Compile errors
• Controlling flow with conditional code
• Creating Method
• Creating Event Handler methods
• Using controls and changing their properties.