THIS COURSE WILL BE UPDATED TO THE NEW BOOTSTRAP 4 BETA VERSION SOON!
Bootstrap - the world's most popular front-end framework!
This course covers all important aspects of the latest version of the world's most popular front-end framework, Bootstrap. Bootstrap has been used by thousands of people around the world and have been carefully developed to cover a wide range of typical user interfaces.
Web pages built with Bootstrap 4 works across all kinds of devices, browsers and screen sizes while also taking care of accessibility and a clean and modern design.
This course is for the beginner who want to learn Bootstrap 4 from the bottom up. It goes through all the different parts, but each lecture can be watched independently. In the end you will learn how to make common web page templates and use more advanced features of Bootstrap 4.
Layout, content, components and utilities of Bootstrap 4
This course covers all the following aspects of Bootstrap 4:
- how to create fluid and responsive layouts with the use of breakpoints, Bootstrap's powerful grid system and more
- how to structure all kinds of content, including typography, images, figures, tables and code blocks
- how to build all of the 21 components, including buttons, cards, carousels, dropdowns, forms, modals and navigation
- how to use all of the 15 utilities, including easy ways to change color, sizing, spacing and typography
- how to build 14 responsive, modern and common web page templates with Bootstrap 4
- how to use advanced features of Bootstrap 4: customizing the styling, adding icons, using Google Fonts and more
In addition to just learning about the different parts of Bootstrap 4 you will find a detailed walk-through of how to build different responsive, modern and common web page templates, including a photo gallery, video gallery, mixed gallery, audio gallery, login, contact, footer, sitemap, shortcuts, FAQ, thank you, employees, pricing table and create account.
More than just video lectures
In addition to the video lectures this course contains the following kinds of learning materials:
- Coding exercises:
70 coding exercises
This is one of the best ways to learn how to code - no downloads or installations required.
In the end of every section you will find a quiz to test your new knowledge.
- Source files:
50 HTML source files
Source files from most of the video lectures free to download and use in your own projects.
- Interactive CodePens:
50 direct links to interactive CodePens where you can experiment with all of the features of Bootstrap - no downloads or installations required.
Bootstrap 4 Beta launched August 2017
This course was created when Bootstrap 4 was available in the Alpha 6 version. In August 2017 the first Beta version was released. Some parts of Bootstrap 4 have been changed in the Beta Version, but it's still all the same components and utilities. So this shouldn't stop you from taking this course now.
This course will be updated to match the Beta version (and all future versions of Bootstrap 4), so don't hesitate to enroll if you want the course at a discounted price.
Why this course instead of other Bootstrap courses?
Wondering why you should choose this course instead of other Bootstrap courses? This course has the following features that makes it stand out among the rest:
- up to date with the latest version of Bootstrap 4 from 2017
- most features and extra learning materials including coding exercises and interactive CodePens
- highest number of lectures and the highest total minutes of video covering Bootstrap 4
- all lectures can be watched independently of each other
- has been carefully crafted through 200 hours of dedicated work
Upcoming future updates:
Upcoming future updates for this course will include the following features and lectures:
- "Templates" section expanded: knowledge base, documentation, card gallery, forum overview and more...
- "Advanced Bootstrap" section expanded: how to implement 3rd party plugins and more...
- "Assignments": practice your knowledge by doing assignments as part of the course
- Closed captions for all lectures