Joomla training for beginners and advanced users!
What you get with this course?
- Learn how to develop a professional, modern, good looking website using Joomla (latest version)
- Learn how to make money as a website developer (1400€ -3400€ per month)
- Learn how to interact with clients effectively as a webdeveloper (freelancer or as a corporate)
- Learn some selling tips to maximize profit, Up-sell , Cross-sell
- Premium resources (templates, components, modules, plugins)
- Personal, 1 on1 daily support and interaction with my students
- 1 year free hosting!
You will have a constant, 1 on 1 support throughout the course! My goal is to help you achieve this course's goals or you get your money back! Isn't that fair?
ATTENTION FOR THE HOSTING BONUS!
Every student enrolled in this course, after finishing and sharing this course, contact me though udemy pm system and you will have a free hosting package for 1 year to upload a website!
*Students with coupons lower that half price or refunded are excluded from this bonus. Contact me if there is anything you want to ask!
After this course you will be able to:
- create professional, responsive websites using Joomla!
- sell each website for 700€ - 1700€ !
- save money creating your own (personal or business) website!
Who is this course for?
- Beginner web developers
- Advanced web developers who want to use Joomla CMS
- Those who want to start their own web development business
- Those who want to create their own (personal or business) website and save money
- Anyone who want to make money!
What's this course about?
This course is about learning web development with Joomla 3 (CMS) in 3 easy steps through a hotel website showcase from scratch! Main goal is to learn developing websites in order to make money as a website developer not just creating some tutorials!
The structure of the course:
This is course contains a 3 basic steps website development process:
1. Website requirement analysis – Talking about goals
2. Website design – Visualizing the main picture
3. Website development – Getting things done!