Unleash Machine Learning: Build Artificial Neuron in Python
A journey into Machine Learning concepts using your very own Artificial Neural Network: Load, Train, Predict, Evaluate
- Cars that drive themselves hundreds of miles with no accidents?
- Algorithms that recognize objects and faces from images with better performance than humans?
All possible thanks to Machine Learning!
In this course you will begin Machine Learning by implementing and using your own Artificial Neuronal Network for beginners.
In this Artificial Neuronal Network course you will:
- understand intuitively and mathematically the fundamentals of ANN
- implement from scratch a multi layer neuronal network in Python
- load and visually explore different datasets
- transform the data
- train you network and use it to make predictions
- measure the accuracy of your predictions
- use machine learning tools and techniques
Jump in directly:
- All sourcecode and notebooks on public GitHub
- Apply Machine Learning: section 4
- Implement the ANN: section 3
- Full ride: section 1, 2, 3, 4
This course is listed under Open Source , Development & Implementations , Data & Information Management and Networks & IT Infrastructure Community