DevOps Fundamentals: Gain Solid Understanding
DevOps is the union of people, process, and products to enable the continuous delivery of value to end users. It aims to create a culture and environment where building, testing, and releasing software can happen rapidly, frequently, and more reliably, so you can innovate like a startup and scale for the enterprise. By taking this introductory DevOps course, youâ€™ll be able to define DevOps, understand why you need DevOps, and learn how you can get started with DevOps. Youâ€™ll learn the key ideas and techniques to bring development and operations together to produce higher-quality software and deliver it more quickly.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Define DevOps and describe its value, history, and building blocks.
- Describe how to unify processes and improve collaboration between development and operations.
- Identify areas to consider when incorporating DevOps practice for continuous improvement.
- Explain the key concepts and benefits of Continuous Integration (CI), continuous testing, and continuous deployment.
- Identify tools and practices for implementing CI, testing, and continuous deployment.
- Explain the key concepts and benefits of Release Management, configuration management, and monitoring in DevOps.
- Identify tools and practices for implementing Release Management, configuration management, and monitoring.