PowerShell allows administrators to automate some common tasks related to the day-to-day management and deployment activities of SharePoint.
Windows PowerShell is a Microsoft next generation scripting language which offers direct access to .NET Objects and pipeline capabilities that makes passing objects from one command to another command in an easy manner.
This course provides developers / administrators, with a thorough knowledge on various steps that one should follow inorder to automate the installation process of SharePoint 2013 Using PowerShell.
In this course by development expert Kameswara Sarma Uppuluri, you'll learn essential concepts that you need to know to get started writing powershell scripts to perform SharePoint 2013 installation in silent mode / unattended manner.
This course provides step-by-step walk-throughs and coding demos that you're encouraged to code along with to enhance the learning process.
This course is broken down into 7 modules with each module providing source code where applicable so that you can follow along with Kameswara Sarma Uppuluri. Some of the modules can be seen in the below list.
- Introduction to PowerShell
- Working with ServerManager PowerShell Module
- Installing features using PowerShell Script
- Writing PowerShell Scripts to download SharePoint 2013 Prerequisites
- Writing scripts to Install SharePoint 2013 Prerequisites
- Writing scripts to initiate the SharePoint 2013 Installation
- Writing scripts to configure SharePoint 2013 Farm