SAPUI5 / OpenUI5 is the top trend in the SAP Technical marketplace and almost all the major projects now require this skill-set.
The development with SAP UI5 / Open UI5 involves new and cutting edge technologies, responsible for bringing a lot of aspects related to web app development, which makes it difficult to learn.
This course is the final result of months of preparation and planning to compile all the details in making the learning process easy, complete and fast.
What are benefits of this course :
- If you want to learn SAPUI5/Open UI5 then this course will be for you: it comes with rich content that takes you from writing a simple "Hello World" app to building your own responsive SAP UI5 complex app.
- The majority of the content is hands-on, which involves a lot of challenges and exercises and makes the course interesting and engaging.
- The course covers not only individual topics but also describes real world scenarios where the concepts are used.
- The course also shares SAPUI5 best practices of implementing a concept to a real SAP global project.
- The course also shares a bunch of code snippets and examples in a cloud based IDE, where students can have 24*7 access and which is going to be crucial during the development phase of the project. The students will have the best SAPUI5 tutorial examples they can find.
- The course examples were carefully selected to make the course fun, interesting and engaging to learn.
- The development scenarios include simulating common mistakes that UI5 developers frequently make, so they can learn exactly how to fix fast.
- The course also has a UI5 final project to put all the learning into practice.The final project was carefully crafted to make students understand real world scenarios and the roles they will have to perform in team.
- The course gives importance to all aspects of SAPUI5/OpenUI5 development, may it be wire-framing, design and analysis, development or styling and theming.
- The course shares information about lots of tools and plugins, which will boost the developers' productivity and efficiency.