Create Jekyll blog and host it on Github like a Ninja
Learn to develope your own Blogging system, easier than Wordpress. And host it for free on Github.
We will convert a static HTML5 website into a dynamic blog using Jekyll, which is a Ruby gem. You dont have to know ruby programming, only basic HTML/CSS knowledge is needed. You will also learn how to connect domain name to your website and how to host website on Github for free. Jekyll is faster than WordPress and easier to learn.
- Learn How to Host Free Unlimited Static Websites
- Learn how to create your Content Management System
- Use Github as your free hosting server
- We will also create email capture pages, contact page.
- Sick of dealing with hosting companies? We will learn how to use Github as our free hosting to run our Jekyll powered blog.
- Connect custom domain names to your website
- Search Engine Optimization for our Blog
This course is listed under Open Source , Development & Implementations , Digital Media & Games and E-Commerce Community