When creating powerful content for your blog or website, there have to be two key points: first, how to create well-formatted quality content that will enlist, entertain, engage the users in participating; secondly, how to make that content accessible to a broad audience. As the majority of web traffic is reached thanks to search engines, creating content that is optimized for search presence is one of the best ways to separate your product from the others.It’s critical to your marketing success to start considering quality content and high search visibility as a part of one single goal. But today’s web users are smart, cunning, and simple by inserting keywords you wouldn't achieve the desirable results.
What makes an article good?
You can easily define a talented writer from an ordinary penman. As a marketer, you are a storyteller, spreading and conveying the story of your brand through different methods and ways, oriented for different audiences. Here are some best practices for creating eye-catching and impressive, attractive articles:
1. Use specific examples: Use strong, interesting examples, avoid the theoretical aspect by using case studies when focusing product’s success or on one customer’s story.
2. Don’t hide your voice: You should give and create for your brand a unique voice, an original style of writing.Don’t be afraid to be creative and funny, even a little bit weird. Yes, you need to meet the standard of professionalism appropriate for your field, but the more you sound like a human being with constructive and pleasant thoughts, the more people will want to engage with you (commenting, posting and even buying/ordering your service or product)3. Know your audience: Make sure you choose suitable language, avoid jargon, keep paragraphs short and on-point, cut unnecessary sections, include links to examples that will help to clear up the work. Finally, criticize yourself: revise, revise, and revise again.
Some ways to create good SEO-friendly content include:
1. Selecting organic popular SEO keywords into your articles is one of the best ways to increase your positive recommendations. Major warning: these keywords have to be included in a way that the reader shouldn't notice that they are in wrong order. They mustn't stand out or be annoying to the reader.
2. Keyword placement: Make sure your keywords in your SEO articles are included in your titles and subtitles. Build a hierarchy of keywords.
3. Picture this: Include images with texts, because the image-driven content is getting more and more popular as a digital marketing technique.For further guidance about digital marketing and copywriting, you may look for our service here: http://digitalbee.com/en/services/search-engine-optimization/