on 02 January 19
Docebo essentially refers to an open-source learning platform that is widely used in higher education and in corporate markets. This open-source platform supports as many as 18 languages and various didactic models like Self-Directed, Blended, Social Learning and Collaborative through forums, Wiki and Chat. Using this function, you can create multi-lingual content on the site published through a CMS platform.
The Docebo application is definitely not new but a feature-rich and highly customizable application which integrates modules like CMS, ecommerce solutions, polls and forums. When you are looking for cheap application hosting in India, you should consider choosing a Docebo hosting provider in India because Docebo is far advanced compared to other applications like aTutor or Moodle. Unlike most of the other content management systems which classify the content into different categories and use pages to show any one of these, Docebo can divide the pages into blocks to show blocks like forums, polls, chats etc. This means you can include any component or block in any page without integrating additional applications like polls or chat or forum.
Why should you choose a Docebo hosting provider in India?
• Docebo is intuitive and user-friendly LMS or Learning Management System having a unique design that is ready for use. It allows you to arrange, track and disseminate online courses to provide formal learning.
• Your employees can get their queries answered from all subject matter experts inside the organization through this platform; Docebo allows them to get information they need every time they need it. The users can also share the information they have gained from subject matter experts with other teams.
• Docebo application is designed for e-learning and this LMS is very useful for corporate learning. There are user-friendly interfaces which let you do video-conferencing easily. This ensures that when you use this application, you can reduce the training time for the staff. You will also save on costs which you would otherwise have to spend on procuring learning materials for them.
• Being an open-source platform, it can support nearly 18 languages as well as didactic models like Collaborative or Self-Directed through Forums, Chat and Wiki. In other words, when you choose a Docebo hosting provider in India, you can build content in different languages on the website using a single content management system.
• A Docebo hosting provider will also allow you to enjoy many customizable features through this application. It will allow you to integrate different modules like CMS platforms and forum polls making the Docebo far more advanced than its competitors.
• Unlike other CMS which can classify content into different groups and use a web page to display any one type, Docebo is able to divide a page into multiple blocks to display text or chat or polls. You are free to include any block without the need to integrate additional applications such as polls and forums.
• Docebo allows users to perform custom branding through addition of logos and color schemes for a customized layout. You can even extend this platform by deploying other applications and then integrating it with business tools like CRM software or HR software, social media tools and web-conferencing tools.
• When you choose Docebo hosting solutions in India, you can enjoy unlimited content, bandwidth and courses and there are no hidden fees. You can even make badges and awards for rewarding the learners for achieving milestones with this e-learning platform. These badges will show rankings of individual users.
• Using Docebo platform, it is possible to schedule both online training and classroom training sessions through easy course management and management of locations and sessions.