There is a good connection between content marketing and social media. Because half of the information whether it is about new product launch, movie releases, new technology, or any kind of news we see on TV, is there on social media before we actually put efforts to search about them. Every big or small company is focusing on social media to generate more and more traffic so that audience would get some useful information about them.
Other than this, many agencies providing Digital Marketing in Singapore, making use of this platform to help their clients to improve their business reputation online. But for a time, social media and content marketing may have appeared to be similar, but they are entirely unique. The least demanding approach to consider their relationship is that content is expected to drive social media, while social media is most important amid two key content marketing processes:
1. Listening to your audience to realize what they actually demand, so you can create content that they will find interacting and related.
2. Publishing content
So this concludes that, both of them can’t survive without each other.
Things you need before setting up your social media presence
1. While writing content, one thing you should remember is that your blog and website should be its main component, then only you would be able to drive followers to connect with you on social media platform that you own.
2. Before committing to a platform, ensure that you have the essential resources required to continuously updating your content there.
3. If you are new to attempt content marketing then it is recommended to start small. Understand the facts like why you are communicating on a given platform and what you will deliver here. Also choose the top social platforms where the huge focus of your targeted audience members are gathering.
Essential Elements of Social Media Content Plan
· Goal of the Channel: Before using any platform for publishing your content, you need to ask yourself why you are using this. And your answer should be to gain followers of Facebook to promote your brand and aware your audience about it and traffic back to our website. In short, your content on the platform will serve as mean to convert the audience into website viewer, email subscriber or whatever conversion goal you opt for.
· Nature of Content: You are required to analyze what type of content the audience expect on a particular channel. Create a message which is appropriate for each channel and compelling enough to attract the audience.
· Right tone for the channel: As you think about the topics and content formats in each channel, it's basic to figure out what the general tone for the channel ought to be.
· When to publish content: Do analysis to understand to see how regularly you need to distribute content in each channel. What number of posts do you need on distribute every day/week? What time of day is ideal? This can be possible with for example the no. of sending/ responding to tweets, updating the Facebook status or publishing a new slide share.
So, let your objectives manage the choices you make with respect to social media content. Think about how you can refresh and reuse the content you share on your social networks, both as it applies to your objectives for the channel and to your all-encompassing business goals. In today’s scenario, where doing SEO by own become highly challenging, hiring Digital Marketing Agency Singapore is recommended. They ensure guaranteed ranking with better ROI and within very less time.