1. If you are not there in front, the customer will not bother to dig in to find you either. 44% of visitors to your website will leave instantly if they do not find your contact info right in front of your eyes. (Source: KoMarketing)
2. Not just businessman, 40% of people who own a tablet or a smartphone search for B2B products on their phones. (Source: KoMarketing)
3. A frictionless, seamless website design is one of the core elements of a successful site. 42% of customers will stop engaging with a website if the images are taking too much time to load. (Source: Adobe)
4. Mobile users spend 2 minutes out of 3 in browsing and making purchases from their smartphones. (Source:comScore)5. The research concluded that 54% of people think that contact information is the most important element missing from a web design company. (Source: KoMarketing)
1. 38% of the visitors will stop engagement if they find content or layout is unattractive. (Source: Adobe.com)
2. After landing on company's homepage, 86% of the visitors will be interested to see company's product pages of the website. (Source: KoMarketing)
3. 48% of the visitors voted as website design to the number one factor in affecting the credibility of the website.
4. Social proof turned out to be more persuasive than a personal recommendation. A whopping 72% people trust online reviews and make their purchase decisions.
5. Sales boosted for companies for design their website for mobile platforms, and 64% sales increased for companies who focused their design on tablets.
6. 45% of customers exited from front page if the page load time increased to more than 3%.
7. A good website is as important as an exceedingly designed website. 94% of the visitors closed websites or stopped trusting the site with a degraded web design.
8. A referral site may lead a visitor to your website, but 48% of the visitors will use your logo to go back to your homepage. (Source: KoMarketing)
9. 40% of the users will opt for a different search result if the website is not mobile friendly. (Source: Skillcrush)
10. Content Marketing specialist Hubspot cited that content marketing generates 3 times as many leads as traditional outbound marketing, but that costs 62% less.
11. Out of 27% of websites that use HTML5, 49% of those sites get high page views than simple sites.
12. Intense colors increased web recognition to around 80%. Websites tshat use dark colors showed growth by 2% while lighter color themed sites experienced 1.3% growth.
13. Content with bullet lists engaged 70% of the users while 55% of the customers were engaged on content that was without a bullet.
14. More than 100 website analysis indicate that 11.8% of websites use responsive web design. (Source: Akamai)
15. You have ten seconds to leave an impression on the visitor and show them what they are looking for, or else they will leave the website from the main page. (Source: NN Group)16. Users typically form an opinion within .05 seconds after bumping on your website. (Source: Kinesis Inc)
1. Bounce rate spiked to 150% when page load time was 8 seconds then 100% when page load time was 4% (Source: Mobile Joomla)
2. A whopping 80% of marketers consider increasing overall conversion a dominating factor in priority of web optimization programs. (Source: Marketing Sherpa)
3. 78% of the visitors opted for online purchase when they receive a excellent customer service (Source: Econsultancy)
4. 72% of marketers in Northern America consider personal content marketing play a vital role in success on their website. (Source: Marketing Charts)
5. 52% of the users say that if they arrive on the business website that is not working correctly on a mobile phone, they assume that business is not simply caring enough. (Source: MarginMedia)
6. 68% of the companies that developed mobile-first website increased sales. (Source: Econsultancy)
7. 80% of the visitors use multiple screens in a sequential manner. (Source: uberflip)8. 95% of the visitors agreed that good user experience just makes sense. (Source: Econsultancy)