on 19 July 19
Data centers in India will serve like repositories for housing facilities such as your servers, firewalls and routers, networking equipment's, backups, air-conditioning and fire suppression systems. Data centers in India are essentially facilities which offer you storage for data and networking equipment's; connectivity and bandwidth so that you can arrange the data, process this data and distribute it. So, the data center should have a state-of-the-art infrastructure which is backed by continuous power supplies and backup generators. The data centers should also be protected by robust security measures to ensure that data breaches do not occur.
Why should you choose data centers in India?
• To begin with, a data center is needed for risk mitigation. If your production facility and the data center are not situated away from one another, chances are that both will get affected when there is a calamity in that area. This is why it is important to have reasonable distance between the data center and company headquarters.
• Creating a new data center from scratch or renovating an existing facility may take up a lot of time and money. However, when you choose data centers in India, you can avail of scalable plans, additional space and power within a short period of time.
• For any data center, power is one of the biggest costs; the larger data centers will use about 200 watts for every square foot area. These data centers can get favorable rates from the power suppliers.
• When you choose server colocation, you will be able to cut down on both capital and operational costs. On the one hand, you will not have to buy hardware for storage, and on the other hand, you will not have to recruit and maintain staff to oversee data storage.
• When you choose to sign up with data centers in India, you can enjoy high connectivity options. The top tier data centers will have multiple carriers. This means you can get competitive prices from different providers.
• If you sign up for colocation services, you can trust your provider to ensure that the data centers are running optimally. Your internal staff is spared of the responsibilities, leaving them with more time and resources to focus on key business activities. The provider will also make sure upgrades are carried out in time. Business continuity depends upon a high network uptime which is hard to guarantee in a private data center. But because of the multiple networking options which a data center offers, you can enjoy greater reliability and availability.
• Bandwidth needs are likely to go up as applications become more and more complex. When you choose colocation hosting, you can enjoy advantages of volume pricing instead of having to enter into different contracts or service agreements. Data centers in India will help you to enhance your site’s performance as they enjoy access to the largest IP backbones.
• Today, a lot of the data stored in data centers are under industry protection and must conform to government regulations. Ensuring that these standards are met is a big task. When you outsource your data center operations to a colocation hosting provider, it will make sure that your facility complies with security norms, HIPAA rules and is PCI DSS compliant.
Share your perspective
Share your achievement or new finding or bring a new tech idea to life. Your IT community is waiting!