Owing to the present scenario, we have colossal of languages existing around the globe. According to a study, English is most widely spoken
Now when you are running a big business, certainly you cannot have all the employees conversant with the same language thus, it really becomes quite imperative to hire the translators or the interpreters for making the communication fluent.
Now for the aforementioned scenario, linguistics apps can be said as the biggest asset for eradicating the requirement of translators. They just provide you with the right text in the language you require, thus unifying the complete business operations and communication and eliminating the events of confusion.
Nowadays, businesses owing to their busy work roster are continuously looking to Hire Mobile App Developers for engineering the intact linguistic mobile apps in order to augment their overall efficacy. Therefore, if you are just getting ready to land onboard with the app development, then keep reading the post for identifying the approaches that must be carried out.
How to develop a multilingual mobile app?
Form a strategy
Well, when you are getting to plunge into the development ecosystem of the mobile app, you are liable to face loads of chronicles. Therefore, it is very important that you embark on the right Mobile App Development process in order to satiate the ever-evolving users and business requirements.
A proper planning is a must when you are ready to localize your app. Now when we are talking about localization, one must not get confused. Localization can be defined as the process of translating your app into multiple languages.
The other term that comes with localization is internationalization. Well, this is the process of allowing your app to adapt to different languages and cultures. While processing for the localization, one must adhere to the below approaches:
- Very first, allow the users to write as much of text as required. However, you can limit the word limit, but make sure that app provides a relevant space so that proper meaning can be translated.
- UTF-8 encoding can be used for making the translation process quite fluent and easier. Also, provide the individual keyboard for each of the languages.
- For every particular language, apply the standards date and time formats with the correct software implications. It is also suggested to provide some real support to the local languages as well.
Keep your app tailored with right design
Design plays a crucial role in strengthening the overall app gesture and appearance. Now when it comes to developing linguistic mobile apps, you must not only focus on just translating the text and providing it to the users but instead one must also take into account the proper designing of the app.
Your app must also be able to read the symbol or the values provided by the users. Now if talk other than the design criteria, then certainly the app must be able to interpret the words, meanings and the dictations of the different languages in the appropriate forms.
Thus, for accomplishing the above tasks, you can make the design specific layouts for translating different languages. For developing the layout we use UI labels (It can be defined as a view encapsulated with read-only lines and describes the purpose of the embedded controls) to outline the functionality of an app in a precise form.
- Avoid using lines for UI labels plus set their width as well.
- Provide an ample space for writing the content.
- Assign a proper name to the control.
Understand the process of translation
Developing a multilingual app is time-consuming and expensive affair plus requires a lot of brainstorming. It adheres to different Mobile App Development approach in the niche. Therefore, it requires a very sound database for translating the languages. Till now, we are well versed with three types of translation processes.
1) Google translator- Well, this is the easiest approach used for translating the text. Users have to simply write down the text and the translator provides the information in the desired language.
2) Manual translation- In this case, there are the individuals engaged in translating the information. He is equipped with both the languages spoken and gives the right translated information.
3) Translation by the professionals- They are one who is equipped with an extensive knowledge of the different languages. Most of the time, app developers seek to get the help from such professionals for developing a comprehended and a leveraging linguistic mobile app.
Managing Translation Management System
TMS is the major platform for controlling and regulating all the translation procedures in very sophisticated forms. Let’s find out some of the advantages of TMS.
- It is a reliable and a transparent platform for developing the code. It helps to reduce the time required for coding your mobile app.
- It allows all the app developers to check all the updates committed by the other developers so as to be updated with the Mobile App Development procedures.
- Eradicates redundancy
- Monitors the overall project execution
Find the mobile app development company
Certainly, when you are heading the large business enterprise, you just cannot have a translator at all the places for interpreting the texts. Therefore, the concept of multilingual mobile apps can come as a major rescue.
You can simply outsource your work to the very intelligent squad of developers for engineering the best-in-class linguistic mobile app. The app developers will code your app for the languages you require and thus saving on your extra cost, as then you will not be required to hire the translators.
You can then process for localizing your app and in case it fits true to your quality expectations, you can launch it.
Test the app
Once the app is developed, you can process it further for testing. Clearly, determine all the bugs and apply proper testing techniques for fixing them. You can use Double Pseudo language for testing your app on the grounds of performance and operability.
Analyze all the defects;
Summing up:Developing a multilingual app is certainly not an easy task. Therefore, it becomes quite imperative to stick with the standard practices for developing an app in order to make a place in this cut-throat competition. Conceptualization, designing, and testing of an app should be conducted on an enlarged note for cultivating the probability of making the translation quite better and comprehended with the existing business requirements.