Office 365 is getting mainstream step by step. Office 365 executes quickly, for example, emails and different tasks fundamentally superior to different platforms. Associations are changing over to Office 365 from their on-premises email system to profit by its cost-effectiveness and different favorable circumstances like zero-upkeep and general availability.
In addition, Office 365 handles emails and performs different undertakings essentially better. Nonetheless, transferring Lotus Notes (IBM Notes) data things put away in NSF file formats to Office 365 expects you to have the essential specialized skill so the transfer procedure is executed effectively, and that organizations don't need to confront any circumstance of data misfortune.
I give some reasons why should users replace Lotus Notes to Office 365 and migrate Lotus Notes data to Office 365
Why should migrate Lotus Notes to Office 365
The components that are responsible for migrating or changing from Lotus Notes to Office 365 are mentioned underneath:
- The transaction of Lotus Notes isn't monetarily gathered to Office 365 cloud platform.
- To use Lotus Notes required specialized abilities.
- Maintain Lotus Notes is not cost-effective compared to Office 365 cloud platform.
- Office 365 and Exchange Online offers magnificent useful highlights for organizations.
- Office 365 has an intelligent and financial condition as examined to Lotus Notes.
- IBM Notes isn't anything but difficult to learn, it requires sharp learning.
- Office 365 has a synergistic and cost-effective environment as compared to IBM Notes.
Disadvantages of Manual Method: Using IMAP Server
Users face a lot of issues if migrating Lotus Notes to Office 365 manually. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Lotus Notes fails to make a connection with the internet, the reason of due to active Proxy and Firewall
- IMAP connection can't be built up if the Lotus Notes client is in disable mode.
- Schedule sections(Calendar entries) can't be exchanged with IMAP connector; consequently, you have to do it manually.
- IMAP protocol only migrates Online data to Office 365
- It migrates only 1 GB data because it has a file size limitations
- IMAP requires high-level specialized setup for the procedure, in this way the client needs to apply a few filters that are perplexing and costly.
Elite Solution for migrating Lotus Notes to Office 365.
An apply an easy method for migration from Lotus Notes to Office 365 is available. Lotus Notes NSF to Office 365 migration would be easy if you are using Shoviv Lotus Notes to Office 365 tool to migrate NSF to Office 365. It successfully exports emails, messages, calendars, contacts, to-do lists, tasks, notes, etc at user-defined location. It helps to migrate Lotus mailboxes to Live Exchange Server, Outlook PST and also saves data into EML, MSG, and HTML formats. The tool provides the demo which helps to check its all functionality.