I am a student pursuing a BTech in computer science.
DevOps is developed significantly and it keeps evolving. In recent years there are many companies that are adopted Devops and DevOps is developed significantly and keep evolving.DevOps engineer is one of the most sought roles in the marketplace. DevOps Engineers work with various tools to implement continuous integration and deployment. Such tools include Jenkins, git, Kubernetes, and more.
There are various skills you need to possess to become a devops engineer:
1. Programming skills like java, python, and c++, etc.
2. Linux Fundamentals
3. Scripting skills
4. Application Building
5. Automation with Ci/CD tools like Jenkins,
6. Application testing
7. Configuration management tools like Docker and ansible
8. Monitoring applications
10. Communication and collaborations
11. Customer focused approach
Hope it will help, Want to learn more about devops skills you can go through once from this blog!
Have a question about IT career progression or transition?
Get suggestions and ideas from the IT community.
Ask a question