Finding it difficult to decide which CRM to use for growing your business? CRM software facilitates the process of finding new customers and retaining the existing ones. They can also be used to optimize business process and streamline workflow.We have reviewed some CRM software and here is a list of top 10 free CRM software for small and mid-sized businesses.
Salesforce is the best cloud based CRM software for businesses. Its simple design and easily customizable interface saves a lot of time. Its dashboard gives easy access to tasks and can be synced with calendar. Salesforce also allows for social media integration, which helps the businesses in maintaining their online image. Salesforce has a specifically designed communication platform: Chatter. Chatter allows you to seamlessly communicate with your customers and collaborate with employees.On the down side, it is costly for small enterprises and comes without any service level agreement.
2) Insightly:Insightly is best suited for small and mid-sized enterprises. Insightly provides for an integrated platform to manage tasks, contacts, communications, sales, projects and documents. Mobile apps allow users to access information from a host of mobile devices like i-Phone, i-pad, and android devices. Insightly’s interface provides for integration with popular online applications like Google calendar, Gmail, Dropbox Evernote and Outlook 2013.It provides real time information through its task dashboard and opportunity report.
3) ZohoUnlike Insightly and Salesforce, Zoho is web based software. Being a web based software it does not have additional hardware requirements, this brings down costs for small enterprises. Zoho comes preloaded with tools like sales and marketing automation, customer support and help desk, product configuration and customer analytics. Zoho can be integrated with existing software like Google docs and Microsoft office. The whole CRM environment is protected and secured by Zoho.
4) Magneto Office:A new entrant in the market, Magneto Office is a very cost effective, nominally priced CRM solution especially designed for small and mid-sized enterprises. Magneto office has no additional s/w or h/w requirements; it is the best cloud based CRM software for businesses. Unlike its competitors like Zoho, Salesforce, or Insightly, Magneto office offers simple design and a wide range of customization options. Customization enables the sales team to manage accounts more productively, thereby increasing revenues. The Users can easily change views, add/remove fields and create customized databases and reports. Interestingly, it does not differentiate between customers and provides a single package for everybody. Magneto office, in a single package, offers widely used modules like leads and potential management, database management, task and contact management, Quote and Invoice, SO, PO Management and much more at a very nominal cost.
5) Microsoft dynamics CRM:It provides complete CRM solutions for industries like government, financial services, manufacturing, health care, retail, and education. Its functionality includes sales force automation, marketing planning social listening and analytics. It is offered in 40 languages and 130 countries. It has serious pitfalls like cumbersome dashboard, non-intuitive user interface and high capital and time costs for customization.
6) Hubspot:It is a light weight, web based CRM software by HubSpot. It helps companies manage their web presence and convert online marketing leads into business. It helps in targeted marketing in diverse business segments like retail, real estate and more. HubSpot offers website management features like search engine optimization tool, it helps users optimize a promote useful content. It also provides tools to manage email and social media. It allows you to manage site’s user traffic. It provides all tools to promote your site and increase conversion rates.
7) Nimble:Nimble is basically a sales automation and social CRM solution for small and mid-sized companies. It allows for integration with a lot of popular platforms. Importing contact and important information is easy. It uses social listening to keep all user profiles updated and remembers important user milestones like birthdays and anniversaries. Its intuitive ‘rules engine’ predicts which contacts are more relevant and can bring in increased business opportunities. Nimble also offers a variety of widgets to provide a rich user experience.
8) Pipedrive:Pipedrive focuses more on sales management. Pipedrive is more suitable for salespeople and sales managers. It is very simple and reflects a natural flow of sales process. It allows your employees to focus on deals which are relevant in any given time-frame, thereby increasing efficiency of your organization. Pipedrive comes with a mobile app which allows managers to keep track of company’s performance from anywhere in the world. Pipedrive claims to have has been designed by salespeople. It offers integration with many google applications and other software solutions.
9) Infusionsoft:It is another SFA software on the list it comes with tools ranging from content management software to sales and marketing manager. Compared to other software it is difficult to navigate but you receive continuous support which will eventually make you comfortable. It comes with a great contact management interface and importing contacts from other platforms is easy. It may be difficult to use but comes with a guaranteed four weeks training program.
10) SugarCRM:SugarCRM is very convenient salesforce automation software. It comes with a drag and drop customization feature which squeezes efficiency form the dashboard. Its shortcut bar speeds up important feature like scheduling a meeting and recording call. And yes, its short cut bar can also be customized to suit your need. The UI is intuitive and gets the work done in least number of keystrokes.