on 16 August 23
Recently, Google released a new mobile app platform called Firebase which also provides the solutions for mobile app tracking called Firebase Analytics. Google Firebase helps you develop high-quality apps, perform the analytics to improve the user interface and experience and grow your users. This tool is easy-to-use that offers you application development and optimization can be done from a single platform.
1. Incredibly Built-In Analytics
Analytics dashboard is the one of the great feature of Firebase which provides insight on app usage and user engagement. It has the capacity to report 500 events types, each with up to 25 attributes. Firebase Analytics reports help you understand clearly how people use your app so you can better optimize it in the future.
- Unlimited Reporting: Firebase allows unlimited reporting on up to 500 distinct events.
- Audience Segmentation: You can identify custom audiences in the Firebase console based on device data, custom events, or user properties. These audiences can be used with other Firebase features when targeting new features or notifications.
- Integration with Other Services: You are easily able to integrate Firebase with other services that are used by your business apps such as Big Query, Firebase Crash Reporting, Firebase Notifications, Firebase Remote Configuration and Google Tag Manager.
2. App Development Made Easy
Google has integrated its major developer-focus features into Firebase that helps to develop apps easily. You can focus on your time and attention at the time of developing the best app(s) possible for your business. Since the operations and internal functions are so solid, you can spend more time developing the high quality app that users are going to want to use.
- Cloud Messaging: Deliver and receive messages in a more reliable way across platforms
- Authentication: Have a lot less friction with acclaimed authentication
- Hosting: Deliver web content faster
- Remote Configuration: Customize your app on the go
- Test Lab: Test in the lab instead of on your users
- Crash Reporting: Keep your app stable
- Real-time Database: Store and sync app data in real-time
- Storage: File storing made easy
3. Growth and User Engagement
You are able to see grow and engagement with over the time. Firebase has a lot of built in features to make sure this is exactly what they do with your app. With the platform being geared towards business apps, this is really at the center of what makes Firebase so great.
Here are some of the user engagement aspects that make growth a piece of cake:
- AdWords: You can characterize custom audiences in the Firebase based on device data, custom events, or user properties. With this it is easy to improve your targeting in marketing ad campaigns. You can gain deep insights into promotion conversions, and run targeted advertisement campaigns using Firebase Analytics to engage your audiences.
- App Indexing: By using App indexing you easily get to index your application in Google Search result. If your mobile app is already installed in user’s device when he searches for related content, it will live your app directly from the search results. If users have not installed your mobile app yet, an install card shows up in search results. This will also help your app ranking overall in the Google Search results.
- Dynamic Links: Dynamic Links are smart URLs that dynamically change behavior to provide the best experience across various platforms whether or not your app is already installed. This allows app users to interact directly to app content of interest to them once they install the app. If your app isn't yet installed, the user is sent to the Play Store or App Store to install your app.
- Invites: This tool helps your users to install your application. It is a cross-platform solution for sending customized email and SMS invitations, on boarding of clients, and measuring the effect of invitation which ensures that recipients of links have the best possible experience for their platform and the apps they have installed.
- Notifications: Firebase gives the facility to easily manage notification campaigns, including having the ability to set and schedule messages in order to engage users at the right times of day. These notifications are totally free and unlimited for both iOS and Android. There is only one dashboard to worry about, and if you integrate with Firebase Analytics you can use a variety of user segmentation features.
4. Increase Your Earnings
AdMob is mobile advertising platform which you can use to create revenue with the help of your application. It is the best platform to make money from apps and maximize your app revenue through app advertising. Firebase integrates with AdMob without requiring changes to your existing AdMob configuration.
Find more information here:- http://www.myqsoft.com
Share your perspective
Share your achievement or new finding or bring a new tech idea to life. Your IT community is waiting!