Xamarin’s popularity largely depends on the growth of enterprise’s apps. Business organizations have rapidly adopted enterprise mobility in the past few years. They also have accepted the demanding BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) principle.
Reasons behind that step are to empower the employees, boost productivity, to make better customer service, and to enhance collaboration. With this principle, employees are able to provide anytime-anywhere services to the clients. They can also remain efficient irrespective of availability in the workplace and their location.
By this BYOD facility, enterprises can perform real-time monitoring of the mobile activities. Due to this, they are able to apply control on their outdoor employees with the help of apps. Latest estimation has suggested that the mobile application classified by the enterprise will increase 4 times by the end of 2017. There is also a prediction by the IDC that by the end of next year, the enterprise will spend 40% of their IT budget on the mobility.
This will increase the need for enterprise’s mobile app development. Plus, the enterprises would also want to maintain the cost of those mobile apps. This is the main reason behind the growth of cross-platform app development. Enterprises are choosing cross-platform approach over other development approaches. Xamarin certified developers has become the first choice of the enterprise for cross-platform app development. Xamarin has the strong capability to develop high performance and features rich apps. It also maintains quick development cycle. It requires fewer coding and delivers high adaptability to various mobility requirements of the enterprise.
Here are some benefits of Xamarin for the enterprise’s app development:
Low Development Cost
Enterprises prefer Xamarin for the development of mobile app simply because it solves problem rapidly and involves less cost and time for developing apps. Typically, to use any platform, the developer needs to learn it’s language, master some tools and also manage a development team. In that case, Xamarin is an easier platform to work on, as compare to others.
When developers want to create a cross-platform app with maintaining the cost and time, they prefer Xamarin. Moreover, if they have prior knowledge of C#, then it would add further ease. They will not consume time in learning C#.
Xamarin also has quick release cycles because:
- It utilize minimum resources
- Allows more features for the app with less cost
- It reuses the base code, that helps it to make development quicker. Due to this, it has scalability across various platforms
- Developers who are skilled in Java(Android), Objective-C or Swift(iOS) and C#(Windows) are able to adopt the details and techniques of Xamarin easily
Xamarin certified mobile developers are very strong in handling the crashes across various devices. Xamarin Insight is loaded with a large amount of advanced classified monitoring features for the app. This features ensure the error-free performance and also reduce the crashes.
Xamarin Insight can also help in improving the app performance and addresses the issues related to the speed. This can be done by providing the free crash reporting on Xamarin for all customers.
There are few other advantages of Xamarin Insights. Like:
- It takes care of managed and unmanaged crashes
- It is able to analyze the popularity of the screen
- It makes tracking problems easier by discovering pattern in devices and apps
- It can correspond the events that are leading to crash by tracking app usage by time and data of the events.
Almost 70% of codes that Xamarin provides, is used across various mobile platforms. It includes iOS, Windows, and Android. In addition to that, the UI library of cross-platforms which is also known as Xamarin.Forms gets regular upgrades.
For example, Xamarin.Forms 2.0 offers to share over 90% code. This reusability of the Xamarin codes works great for the development of native apps.
- Xamarin does not compromise with the user experience in order to make the development easier and quicker.
- Xamarin allows the custom development of the front end view for the native apps.
- It has the ability to combine native APIs
- For custom front end experience and view, there are countless opportunities for native binding.
In this continuously changing and increasingly demanding era of the mobile apps, the performance of the platform and tools is in the significant role. Enterprises are choosing Xamarin certified mobile developers to meet all their requirements and to perform efficiently. The reason behind that is, they are able to make rapid development. They can also maintain the cost according to the enterprise’s budget.
This blog is listed under Development & Implementations Community