on 19 December 18
- If you want to get your own control of the Apple Music songs, deleting DRM can help.
- TuneFab Apple Music Converter provides a platform for you to remove DRM from Apple Music.
- DRM-free files from Apple Music/iTunes/ Audible can be played on unauthorized devices.
What Exactly Is DRM-locked Apple Music
Apple Music is Apple’s music streaming service that allows you to listen to any of the ten millions of songs in its library at any time, assuming you have a data connection. But all music files you’ve downloaded from Apple Music are DRM-locked M4P, which means you cannot play them on certain devices or share them on certain platforms. Once you cancel the subscription, you can no longer enjoy the music files you’ve added or downloaded to your library from Apple Music. So, it’s necessary to make your Apple Music songs DRM-free if you want to enjoy them freely on just about any device any time!
What Happens When You Remove DRM from Apple Music?
- Sometimes you might want to convert the M4P Apple Music songs to common formats, such as MP3, M4A, AC3, AU, FLAC, AIFF or MKA, so as to listen to the music files on different devices. You can do it easily when the DRM restriction is removed.
- For those who want to share their purchased Apple Music songs to friends or family members, you can now have the ability to do so. You can share the DRM-free M4P to whomever you like!
- It is possible for you to adjusting the audio parameters of your M4P files like bit rate, codec, sample rate, etc. so as to make your customized Apple Music tracks.
- Once the DRM protection is unlocked, you can even burn protected M4P files to CD.
How to Disable DRM Protection from Apple Music?
If you want to remove DRM from Apple Music and convert them to common audio file like MP3, then TuneFab Apple Music Converter is highly recommended. Here are the unique features of TuneFab Apple Music Converter:
- Convert Apple Music tracks to common format
- Keep purchased songs and playlists playable after canceling the subscription
- Professional M4B/AA/AAX audiobooks converter
- Detach audio files from iTunes videos
After you download and install TuneFab Apple Music Converter on your computer, you can follow the steps below to remove DRM from Apple Music. It is compatible for both Windows and Mac, so you can select any version as you need.
- First, Launch the program and wait until iTunes launches automatically. After that, you will see all your iTunes media files display on the program.
- Second, take a quick preview of the Apple Music files you need and select them manually. If you cannot find the song, then use the search bar to help you.
- Third, go to Output Settings tab to select your desired output format and output folder.
- Finally, go to Convert button to remove the DRM protection from Apple Music tracks. When the conversion is finished, you will find the DRM-free Apple music on your selected output folder.
Share your perspective
Share your achievement or new finding or bring a new tech idea to life. Your IT community is waiting!