Encountering error 38 in CorelDraw? Wished to get rid of this problem? If yes then, it is the best path which will help you a lot. However, have a look about the CorelDraw before moving to the error and its resolution.
CortelDRAW is a vector graphics editor and is developed by the Corel Corporation. This utility will also allot some features like color balancing, contrast adjustment, providing some effects to images like border effects and is capable to work with multiple pages and also it will encounter error that is the error 38 in CorelDRAW.
Note: View a quick path to repair damaged CDR file.
The normal case of this error is the periodic computer crash, response delay of the keyboard and the mouse. While in other case the an error message will be pop-up which says like product installation is unsuccessful, please reinstall (Error 38). This error can also occur due to other issues and so this article described with the major reasons and efficient solution to fix the error in CDR file.
- Move to Start Menu
- Next enter or type Service.msc and click and open it
- Another way is that right click My Computer
- Then, choose Manage Option
- Then, select Manage Option
- Now user can choose Service and Applications
- Then after expanding search the file name with Protexis Licensing V2
- After reaching till the above steps start the services set Automatic over there
- Close all tabs
- At last till the completion of above steps restart the system.