It’s all about going digital if you want your business to reach global heights!
Today, it is very easy to reach global audiences and mark your successful presence on the internet – thanks to certain advancements in technology. However, most businesses are not utilizing this opportunity. Numerous studies have confirmed that at least 46% of brands don’t have a clearly defined digital marketing strategy. 16% out of the remaining 54% businesses have a digital marketing strategy but it is not integrated into their business marketing plan. Without a proper digital marketing plan, no business can climb up the stairs of search engine rankings.
It is time to lace up your shoes and craft a plan that can pack a powerful punch. We have selected 7 most important steps you should follow to ensure your digital marketing strategy creates a lasting impact.
- Try to be specific with your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) by identifying the figures you want to achieve.
- Set realistic expectations for your KPIs. This will help you measure your performance by comparing your present and past results.
- Set a method that can help you measure each of your KPIs. There are different tools you can use to do that. For example, Google Analytics can help you measure conversions and social media analytics tools can help you keep a track of your engagements.
- Gather all the information about your target customers including age, gender, and location.
- Think of problems your personas can solve.
- Identify the people who will be influenced by the personas. These are the persons whom your marketing strategy will target.
The success of a marketing strategy depends on the careful allocation and utilization of available resources. Three things are of high importance for the identification of your means: these are digital channels, finance, and workforce. Before moving forward, take notes of all your resources before deciding what else you may need for the next period. In other words, you have to conduct an audit of your current marketing channels so that you can know if there are some areas that can be outsourced.
How to Discover Your Means
- Start with defining your budget that you will spend on digital marketing.
- Try to look for previous channels that worked at a low cost.
- Make up your mind if you want to use paid promotion services like paid ads on social media networks.
- Divide your budget to each marketing channel. Once you start getting returns, you can revise your strategy to allocate more finance to channels generating more value.
- Assess your team to decide the most capable person to lead the job.
- Figure out if you want more members of your team.
- Ask your team to give reviews about the strategy to know if there is something missing that can be added.
- Go through all your marketing channels to know if it is feasible to invest in more.
- Try to attach one KPI to each digital marketing channel.
Some may think that what is the point of making a plan when you have to review it. The reason is, nothing is perfect and there is always room for improvement. When a marketing strategy is in practice, you can always try to take it to the next level. Even though you have invested a lot of time in devising a marketing plan, when the results start coming in, you get a chance to improve it further. It is, therefore, essential to monitor and measure the performance of your digital marketing strategy on a regular basis and change it whenever needed.Using the steps above, you can create a successful digital marketing strategy. Digital marketing has evolved wonderfully and the business community is using it to transform their business into a brand. Since there is no shortcut to experience, it is strongly recommended to seek professional help. TransData boasts a reliable team of professionals who can offer maximum growth at minimum cost. Besides digital marketing virtual assistant services, TransData is also offering managed IT services, SEO virtual assistant services, mobile app development services, and others. You can contact them for a chance to make your business popular among the global audience.