Since, the time the material designs have been revealed in the Google I/O 2014, the Android developers were smoothly working over its fresh and amazing principles, and thus developing pleasant, feature-rich applications. This designing approach is interestingly convincing and has created a buzz in the app development industry.
Today, when the most awaited Android 5.0 Lollipop has been released by Google, there is a plethora of beautiful apps lying in the Google Play store, featuring the wonderful material design approach.
Here are some of the promising apps leveraged by Android application development services that have been designed with the latest material design approach.
1. Gogobot - City & Travel Guide: The materialistic design of this travel guide application has nailed it with a pleasant and captivating visual appeal. Whether you want to locate a restaurant bar, a raft, or for any other travel needs on the go, this app will offer you all the feasible solutions in a convenient manner. It is revamped looks are sure to attract and actively engage users with ease.
2. FlightTrack 5: This premium application facilitates users to plan their flight and stay updated with the up-to-the-minute information regarding their flights on the go. Flight info is quite crucial especially when you are traveling, with significant info, you can plan your trip in a fabulous fashion.
The Android L and the application merge the blissful features to offer a superlative user experience. Yes, it delivers the flight updates to the users via the Notifications. Reap the benefits of the utile features of the platform and its compatible applications.
3. Sliding Explorer: Beautifully exemplifying the material design in an application along with an intuitive and intriguing UI, this application features a file explorer. It comes complete with all the superior functions that a file explorer app should provide.
4. MindFlux: This free application represents a splash of beautiful colors that adds to its captivating interface. You would love to write notes on this app to manage your time in an efficient way. The app is ideal for keeping things in an organized fashion. This fun and resourceful application comes with drag and drop feature, you can conveniently drag the notes to their place and manage your stuff easily. Its improved interface and attractive design is ideal for keeping users engaged and enticed for longer durations.
5. Lumosity: Learning material with picture and video often augment easier learning, and this is why, infographics is becoming the most significant part of the web design. And this must have also encouraged developers to opt the material design approach for creating a learning app like this. The intriguing UI of this app features a simple and elegant design is accompanied with a realistic approach. It includes solid learning concepts and colorful images that add to the exquisite visual appeal of the application. The fast and responsive interface offers handy notifications and thus, makes this app easily accessible.
The aforementioned are a few of the Android apps can be availed, if you hire Android app developers and also these are available in the Google Play Store that are admired and among the favorites of Google and numerous Android users. Some are new and some have been revamped to support the latest material design strategy unveiled by Google and integrated in the recently released Android 5.0 Lollipop.