In this segment we will learn about how to recover unallocated space in pen drive with the windows command line. Sometimes windows donâ€™t support F disk, due to bad sector formation, but now we can easily handle the type of problem by using DiskPart command shell. This command line gives the details about the partitions and volumes as well as allowing you to create and delete partitions, extend NTFS volumes etc.
Letâ€™s start unallocated space removing procedure.
- Go to run windows dialog box and type cmd then enter now DOS shell windows appeared on the screen.
- Type Diskpart command on DOS then enter. Now windows will ask you for Administrator permission to run the utility
- For searching your pen drive you need to run list disk command. After running this command now it shows the disk numbers in computer management tool. Form the presented list chooses your pen drive disk clear fully and not down is disk volume.
- Type Select disk <disk number> command (for example I select disk1)
- Type clean command which helps to clean entire volumes and partition from the disk
- Type create partition primary command which helps to create new partition
- Type exit Now you able to format your pen drive
Now you successfully removed the unallocated space from the pen drive.
Product for Pen drive
In case if you have any trouble related pen drive data corruption and if you want to recover permanently deleted components, or want to restore formatted pen drive data then you need to try out third party software which named as pen drive recovery software this tool is very famous in data recovery industry that provides you the Pen Drive Recovery tool is perfect solution for restoring pen drive database.