Service repair management software cloud services for mobile devices and iOS operating systems on Android devices and Windows will allow for your service technician to be able to see any and all devices that you have running. The service pack can be downloaded onto your iPad and iPhone as well as your Android devices. The service pack can be downloaded onto various devices for use on tablets and smartphones.
Why should you start using cloud based services you ask?
Let’s start with the basic need to know. You get the best of both worlds by combining mobile technology with services that keep your business up and running. Here are some other things you get with use of the repair software cloud based services:
· You are able to automatically send and receive work orders as well as set a schedule throughout the work order.
· You can take notes, contact buyers and others from your mobile device or laptop
· You are granted instant access to equipment information
· You can make sure that you record and keep track of labor, time, parts and inventory within the cloud
· Make sure that you capture photos as well as signatures from those you need information from
· You can record your work history with or even without an internet wireless connection
People are always increasing their wants and needs for their business and in order to keep up with the demands put in place for your business, it is necessary to always make improvements to the services needed. With CSOne, they are always making upgrades in hopes to keep those clients happy and their businesses up and running. The version used will always be most current and up to date when you compare them to other service providers.
It is important that when you are dealing with a virtual cloud that you have access to customer support to offer support with any problems that may come up. You never know when there will be a problem that you are not able to handle and when it does, you want to make sure that you have access to someone who is able to help out at the touch of a button.
If you are requiring the use of the on premise type of service, there are some changes that are made to your service plan. There is going to be a smaller initial investment that will be required in order to allow for the service to be provided when the need comes. There will be changes to the on premise approach that is handled by the company when compared to the off-site approach.
There will be some requirements needed in order to run the right service pack on your machine. Here is what you must have in order to be running properly:
· The mobile device can be Android or iOS
· You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to print any documents
· An internet browser like Chrome or IE8 or higher.
· Microsoft Windows XP and higher is needed for the cloud to work properly.