- These apps can study our behaviour and choices and thereby make contextual predictions.
- They can differentiate between relevant and irrelevant information with the help of AI algorithms.
- They can act as your personal assistant by being capable of getting necessary work done on time without bothering you with notification.
- They would even act proactively, i.e., act on your behalf without waiting for you to take action.
- They would even predict what you would need next, without you taking any actions, and keep those things ready for you. A task that requires a multi-step process to get executed can be done with the press of a single button.
In the recent Google I/O, the developers’ conference, Sundar Pichai, CEO of Google, told in his keynote that we are shifting from a mobile-first to an AI-first world. And that they are also rethinking all of their products accordingly.
A mobile app development company must leverage innovative data, data intelligence systems that are endowed with machine learning and predictive learning to build apps in order to sustain in the AI first world. The apps should have a continuous learning approach to progressively become intelligent
Our team of app development specialists has already built apps with AI-powered chatbots for our clients. We think that intelligent apps are the future as we are moving forward to a world with driverless cars, smart home with smart appliances – everything smart around us.
What’s your perspective on this? Do you think intelligent apps are becoming a necessity? We would love to know your say on this. Please do not forget to leave your comments below