Best Android Data Recovery Software
- Samsung: Galaxy S9/S9+/Note 8/S8/S8+S7/S7edge/S6/S6 edge, etc.
- Huawei: Mate 10/10 Pro, Mate 9/9 Pro, P10/P10 Plus, P9/P9 Plus, etc.
- HTC: U11/U11+/U Play/U Ultra, HTC 10, HTC One M8/M9/A9, etc.
- LG: LG V30/V20/V10, LG G6/G5/G4/G3/G2, LG K10, etc.
- Moto: X4/G5/G5S/G5S Plus, Moto Z2 Force/Z2Play, E4/ E4 Plus, etc.
- OnePlus : OnePlus 5/5T/3/3T, One Plus One/2/X, etc.
- Google: Pixel 2/ Pixel 2 XL/Pixel XL/ Pixel/ Pixel C, etc.
Step 1. Run Gihosoft Android Data RecoveryFirst, you need to download the Android data recovery software from our website, then install it on your computer. After running this program, you can select the file types you’d like to recover and tap Next to start the process.
Step 3. Recover Deleted Files from Android
After scanning, all deleted data will be listed in the left pane, you are able to preview them and select the specific data you want to recover, then tap Recover to recover deleted data from Android.