Taking print-outs of your emails in Gmail is a super easy task as you just have to hit the print button and rest is done— on behalf of you —by Google. While this is an easy and handy option, this task becomes tedious when you have to print multiple emails. You have to go to each and every email and print them individually. If you often get annoyed by this problem, we have a solution to this.
Actually, there is no provision in Gmail to print multiple emails. The only thing you can do utmost is to group emails together in various folders with different labels. If you want to print multiple emails, you will certainly have to do it outside of Gmail. The methods mentioned below will give you the ability to print several emails with one click.
With Microsoft Outlook
Microsoft Outlook is very popular software which is readily available for downloading and can be activated within few minutes. It works well with Windows as well as Apple devices. Follow these steps to print multiple emails.
· Sign-in to the Gmail account and go to Settings tab.
· Here, click on ‘Forwarding and POP/IMAP’.
· Under this tab, you will see a button labelled as ‘Enable POP for all mail’.
· Select this option and ‘Save changes’.
· Now, go to Outlook. Click on File>Add Account and create an account.
· Follow the instructions and click on ‘Next’.
· Connect your Gmail account with Outlook and click ‘Finish’.
· Now go to the folder or label you wish to print. Click on any email and then press Ctrl+A.
· Right-click and choose ‘Print’ option from here.
· It will print the emails once you select your connected printer from here.
With Email Converter Add-on
If you use Gmail on desktop browser then you can get a variety of free and easy to use tools. You will need to find and download an add-on on your browser which will convert the emails in Gmail into PDF files.
· Search for ‘save emails to PDF addon’ on Google and you will get many options.
· Select the emails that you want to print
· You will get the option to download them directly to your ‘Downloads’ folder.
· You can select to save separate PDF files or even merge all emails into one single file.
· Open the PDF file(s) and print them.
With Google Sheets
Google Sheets is a free app which will allow you to print numerous emails on the go. For using this step, you will have to download the ‘Save Emails’ add-on for your browser.
· From Google Drive dashboard, click on ‘New’ button select ‘Google Sheets’.
· Open the newly created sheet.
· Go to Gmail and select the emails you want to print and apply a label to them.
· Do this with all the email threads you need to print.
· Again, go to Google Drive and create a folder GmailPrint
· Access the ‘Add-Ons’ tab.
· Go to ‘Save Emails and Attachments’ and ‘Create New Rule’.
· Here, select the Print Gmail label and select your Google Drive folder. Save the New Rule.
· Again, come to Google Drive. Right-click on the Gmail Files folder, click on ‘Download’ and those files will be saved on your system.
· Simply open them and print.
ConclusionThese were the three methods using which you can print multiple emails altogether. These tips might sound difficult when you first time use it, but you will certainly feel comfortable after using these on regular basis.