To access web management console for changing router settings or for troubleshooting you need to login. It is a swift simple procedure unless you don’t know any one thing out of these three; your router login IP, Username ID or Password.
Once you have all three pieces of information together then proceed as follows:
- Go to your browser address bar at top and type your router login IP; in our case it is 192.168.10.1 and press Enter key.
- A login screen will appear asking for modem username and password. Now input it as you find it.
- As told earlier, there is good chance you have default username and password already set. No problem if you don’t remember it; just quickly take a look at front or back side of your modem for a sticker, listing all details.
- If for some reason it doesn’t work or if you changed your details in past then there is only one way left. And that is to reset the router to factory setting. Just press reset button of modem for 10 seconds and restart router afterwards (follow our detail modem reset guide in case of any discrepancy).
- All settings (if any) you applied will be lost and router will come back to factory settings.