PST files are Outlook data files that are used for IMAP, POP3 and web mails account. When you utilize MS Outlook, your emails, contacts, calendar, tasks that are contained by the mailbox are saved in PST file format. So it creates a hassle when PST files are not accessible by the users due to Exchange server absence, or due to corruption. However, users of MS Outlook are very much aware of third party tools like Kernel PST viewer, which may solve this problem.
Tool works exceedingly well to open PST files without any requirement of connectivity of MS Outlook or Exchange server. It is capable of displaying each and every item in email box containing email messages, contacts, calendar, notes, tasks and attachments. The tool offers search option that enables user to search a specific item within the large size PST file.
If a PST file gets corrupt then users need not to waste their money purchasing recover software. They can use this very free software to open even corrupt PST file. However, they cannot save the result in their disk. Users are only allowed to open and view the PST file. Tool first scan the corrupt PST file and then display the content over it.
Here are the features of Kernel PST Viewer utility:
- Open all .PST files - Tool is capable of opening each and every PST file, be it rich text, text, and html. Password protected and encrypted PST files can also be opened.
- Interactive GUI - Software is designed with the most interactive graphical user interface, which is very easy to use for the Outlook users.
- Support – Tool support ANSI and Unicode format of .PST files. It supports Windows: NT/ 95/ 98/ 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1 and MS Outlook- 97/ 98/ 2000/ 2002/ 2003/ 2007/ 2010/ 2013/2016.
- Search Option - Tool offers a search option to search PST files or specific items within PST file.
- Open corrupt PST file – It has scan process that makes it very efficient in opening even corrupt PST files.
For more info please visit www.kerneldatarecovery.com/pst-viewer.html