Now let us move To what PDF is? and why it gets corrupted and solution to repair PDF files.
PDF is the most prevalent format for document creation and viewing. PDF full form is Portable Document Format as this file is compatible with a wide range of machines without hardware, software, or any Operating System requirements. Any file you make on your computer can be opened without any hindrance whether it is Mac or even your Smart Phone and tablet.
PDF is basically known for is par excellence from different formats, such as the Word format, as it includes an additional layer of security that makes it best from other file formats. PDF files are difficult to modify, for example, without the essential authorizations there is no one can change your content of PDF, So, you can set a password on your PDF file or even utilize Watermarks on them to keep other individuals from changing them.
Advantages of PDF Files:
- PDF files are fully compatible with various Operating Systems such as Linux, Windows, Mac, etc.
- It needs less space because a PDF file is small in size and fully- compact in nature.
- Easy creation of a PDF document, Word document into PDF conversion, or Print an online document into PDF using Google Chrome.
- Stops unauthenticated users from data edit and alter of PDF file.
- PDF files Easily share or transfer over the network.
- Electronic signature
- Offers file compression and add multiple encryptions and security features to protect PDF file.
- PDF files can be edited easily like other formats i.e. .doc or .docx.
- If you want to edit a PDF file, you need to buy a commercial PDF editing tool, the better one is always expensive.
- Other documents can easily be opened or accessed via by default OS but PDF document can't be opened or accessed easily.
But unfortunately like all other files PDF is also prone to corruption.
Some of the reasons Behind PDF file Corruption are as follows:
- High voltage and system overload.
- Incomplete or partial download of PDF File.
- Incompatibility of PDF file with the software you are running on the device.
- Virus infection or malware attacks.
- Sudden system shut down issue
- Power failure problem
When you PDF file gets corrupted, then some error in a
Errors that Indicates Corrupt PDF files:·
- PDF file corrupted while downloading.
- PDF file gets corrupt due to virus attack.
- File is damaged or corrupt
- PDF file is not functioning due to power failure.
- PDF document cannot be opened due to missing or invalid root object.
- Format error- Not a PDF File or Corrupted
- PDF file is not readable with acrobat reader.
- PDF file is corrupted due to system malfunction.
- PDF file is displaying error message that "file is corrupt or damaged".
- Incomplete or unsuccessful repartitioning of hard disk drive.
How to Repair Corrupted PDF files:
PDF files help to view, edit and share the essential data over the internet. Unfortunately, due to some causes, data files get corrupted or damaged. You can easily view and share the PDF files, but, can't repair corrupted PDF files manually. Hence, for to repair your corrupt file you need to choose any third party repair tool for PDF file recovery.
Some of the online methods for damaged PDF recovery:
Method 1: You can check whether your program is updated or not by the following steps.
Step 1: Launch the PDF file program.
Step 3: Press to Help option-> Click on Check for updates.
Step 4: A dialog box will display with a text detail. Check the program setup is updated or not. If it is updated then proceed and install it.
MeMethod 2: Use SysInfo PDF Repair Tool